Shipping & Delivery
United Kingdom Shipping Rates
Standard Delivery – £8.95 or FREE on orders over £149
Delivery within 3-7 working days (Monday to Friday excluding UK Public Bank Holidays).
Gift Voucher Only Postage – This option is for free delivery when purchasing a gift voucher. This option must only be used to purchase gift vouchers. Other orders placed using this postage method won’t be sent until the correct postage has been paid for the order.
International Shipping Rates
International Zone 1 (Europe) – £19.95
Orders are dispatched within 48 hours. Delivery takes 5-28 days depending on country and courier service delivery times. Orders over 2kg will incur additional shipping cost. We will contact you following your purchase.
International Zone 2 (Worldwide) – £34.95
Orders are dispatched within 48 hours. Delivery takes 7-28 days depending on country and courier service delivery times. Orders over 2kg will incur additional shipping cost. We will contact you following your purchase.
Important Shipping Information
Here are the quick points most customers need to know
- Most orders are delivered to your door on weekdays between 8:30am to 6:00pm. In some cases the time can be more specific, such as a morning delivery, afternoon delivery, or delivery before a certain time.
- Most items require a signature upon delivery.
- We do not dispatch orders on weekends and bank holidays.
- We carry nearly all of the items in-stock as advertised on-line. However in an event when an item is not in stock, we advise customers if there would be any delay in meeting the delivery deadline. In most cases, this can add 5 to 10 days to your dispatch date. If the delay is longer than this, we will advise you so you can either choose to wait longer or you can cancel if the order is no longer convenient for you.
- The delivery times stated here are generally accurate, but can vary by postcode and location.
- Goods in transit are the responsibility of the courier, however you can track the delivery online through each courier’s website. We normally send the tracking number upon dispatch by email.
Please note that delivery times stated are accurate, but not guaranteed. This is because The Golf Factory uses the national postal service (Royal Mail) and a range of third party couriers to deliver products to your home or work. As such, factors that influence the ability of these companies to be on time, also affect us, and occasionally, you. Previous examples include extreme weather conditions, or staff strikes or parcel sorting error at depot or if customers do not answer to the door bell within a reasonable time etc. We work closely with all of our delivery partners to ensure that such occurrences are rare and make a minimal impact on our customers.
We will get in touch if an item in your order is out of stock.
In the rare event when a certain item in your order has ran out of stock, (such as two customers ordering the last item at once), and we are unable to dispatch your goods to you, we shall contact you via e-mail/telephone to advise you of the situation. You will of course have the option to select a different product, choose to wait whilst we re-order from the manufacturer, or cancel your order if it is not convenient for you.