SPEED INJECTED, PERSONALIZED PERFORMANCE
JUICED-UP WITH SPEED INJECTED TWIST FACE
Every M5 driver head has been individually injected to reach the threshold of the maximum legal limit of ball speed. So, whether you’re fighting for your club championship or battling it out in your weekend fourball, you’ll be playing with a driver that’s engineered to make everybody faster.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M5 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- The inverted design allows the weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
Taylormade M5 Driver
Standard Delivery is FREE on orders over £99
(£6.99 on orders under £99)
Delivery within 3-7 working days (Monday to Friday excluding UK Public Bank Holidays)
In the event that you are not satisfied with any purchase from The Golf Factory, you may return unused goods, along with all original packaging and any labels within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.